Fenugreek Water Spell for Healthy, Strong Hair
this spell in October 2021. To add extra strength & intention to the Fenugreek Water.
Feel free to use the spell. Please give me credits when using online.
I forgot to add it to the image above, as it is so normal for me. Spells I will always end with Abracadabra.
But, when you feel better with “So Mote It Be”, don’t hesitate.
Save the Fenugreek water in the Fridge.
When you use it as a spray, spray it on your scalp and massage lightly. No need to rinse.
Never use essential oils directly on your skin. Use a carrier oil (for hair (black) Castor oil, Coconut oil, Almond Oil, Olive oil) or a recipe like above water.
Fenugreek- and Rice water are both great products to stimulate hair.
Essential oils for hair:
- Cypress improves the health and condition of the scalp. Thus promoting new hair growth. And preventing hair loss.
- Rosemary essential oil. Improves cellular generation. Therefore, it promotes hair growth and the thickness of hair.
- Lavender essential oil. Lavender oil can speed up hair growth.
- Tea tree essential oil. Great for unclug hair follicles and due to that increases hair growth. Antibacterial and also antimicrobial.
- Eucalypus stimulates hair follicles and due to this promotes hair growth. Relieves itching and also helps against lice. Antimicrobial, antifungal & herbicidal properties.
- Peppermint essential oil. Increases circulation and can help promote hair growing
- Cedarwood essential oil. Antifungal & antibacterial properties and therefore may help get rid of dandruff and hair loss. Best in combination with Lavender & Rosemary
- Lemongrass essential oil. Used as treatment against dandruff
- Thyme essential oil. Helpful to prevent hair loss as it stimulates the scalp.
- Clary sage essential oil. As Lavender it contains linalyl acetate that increases hair growth. Improves strength also.
Other essential oils great for hair are:
- Ylang Ylang
There are for sure other essential oils that are beneficial for hair. Be sure to use good quality and try combinations to find the ones that are the best for you.
Featured Image Photo by Gwyneira Rhosyn